The BFCC are launching a new British Webserver Team Championship for 4-man teams. This will effectively be a mini-version of the very successful ICCF Champions League. Each player will probably play 6 games (three white, three black) although this is flexible.
Any group of 4 friends can get together to enter a team but the BCCA will make it easy for you and we will put together as many teams as possible from people interested in playing. The normal Entry Fee is £20 per team (£5 per player) but the BCCA will cover half the
cost if the teams enter under the BCCA banner so it will only cost £2.50 per player – a bargain!
I am hoping to swamp this new competition with BCCA teams – as many as possible!
For full details see:- http://www.bfcc-online.org.uk/british-webserver-team-tournament
If you wish to play, please send a cheque for £2.50 (payable to “BCCA”) to Neil Limbert (address inside the front coverof the magazine)
or pay online directly to BCCA’s new PayPal account. Please use the button below and quote your BCCA membership number in the ‘Special Instructions’ field.
- New BCCA Candidate Master: Frank McMahon September 22, 2014
- “White Rose” team wins BCCL September 18, 2014
- Raymond Burridge wins Postal Silver Medal September 14, 2014
- BCCA Championship, Candidates & Reserves 2014/15 September 13, 2014
- Webserver Trio’s – August Update September 8, 2014
- Handicap Tournament Result 2013/14 August 31, 2014