Our magazine for Summer 2011, ’Correspondence Chess’ issue number 181 has been posted to all members and subscribers. This issue of the award winning correspondence chess magazine edited by Neil Limbert, includes a wide range of news, articles and thought provoking comment concerning correspondence chess and BCCA.
Included with the magazine is our annual renewal form, please ensure this is completed and returned to Stan Grayland by August 31st 2011. Webserver tournaments feature alongside postal and email tournaments with opportunities to play in individual and team competitions or friendly matches. Entry to the British Championship and the British Veterans Championship may be made via the BCCA renewal form.
Alongside news and comment, this issue of the magazine feature an excellent range of articles that include,
- Charles Warburton Memorial Tournament by International Master Panu Laine
- Peter Dodson by Neil Limbert
- Games by Jonathan Tait
- Transpositions by Peter Bennett
- Road to IM Norm by Dave Grobler
- Endgame Column by Hamilton MacMillan
- Find the Continuation by Ian Watson